- Equipment Breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired or constructed property.
- Personal effects and property of others.
- Pastor's personal property.
- Ordinance or law.
- Indirect Loss.
Other coverages available under the property coverage are:
- Crime - Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, and forgery and alteration.
- Inland Marine - A broad type of insurance that covers valuable possesions that may be transported from one place to another.
General Liability Coverage
Liability options available:
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability - Provides excess liability and medical coverage for the church should legal liability arise out of the use of a non-owned or hired auto.
- Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability - Provides coverage for wrongful acts of church directors, officers, trustees, business administrators and ministers.
- Employment Practices Liability - Employment practices liability covers a church in areas relating to employment including discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Sexual Misconduct Liability - Provides coverage that protects a church from legal liability arising from acts of sexual misconduct by a staff member or volunteer.
- Employee Benefits Liability - Provides coverage on negligent acts, errors or omissions arising out of the administration of employee benefits program.
We also have the following medical coverages that are enhancements on policies under your general liability medical coverag
- Day Care and School Medical - Provides excess payments of medical expenses for accidents resulting from activities scheduled and supervised by your church or on its behalf.
- Interscholastic Athletic Medical - Provides Excess payments of medical expenses for accidents that might result from practicing, instructing, and participating in athletic events.
Additional Products Available
•Workers' Compensation Policy
•Short Term Disability
•Long Term Disability
•Long Term Care
•Inflation guard: Automatically adjusts property values on an annual basis
•Bond: Pays for covered losses resulting from dishonest activity of personnel
•Equipment breakdown: Pays for property losses that are the result of a sudden or accidental breakdown of equipment
•Vehicle Liability Coverage
•Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage
•Vehicle Medical Payments Coverage
•Personal Injury Protection
•Vehicle Physical Damage Coverage
•Personal injury liability
•Specialized emotional injury liability
•Teacher/governing board liability
•Worldwide liability extension
•Non-owned vehicle liability
•Accident and illness medical expense
•Security and emergency medical evacuation
•Trip cancellation coverage
•Primary coverage with no deductible
•Management of tax withholdings and deductions
•Preparation of employee paychecks
•Full service direct deposit
•Timely tax return filing
•W-2, Social Security, Medicare, and new hire reporting
•Annual workers' compensation audit assistance